We want your experience to be as easy as possible. We offer a range of payment options. The following are a brief description of each option and the process of your ordering.
- Credit Card: On the next page after you hit 'Continue' at the bottom of this page you will be asked for your credit card information. We currently accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Visa Check Card, Eurocard and MasterMoney. All orders are processed in real time and upon completion an email will be sent to you as confirmation of your purchase. This option is recommended for the fastest delivery of your order. For all other options you will not receive your order until we have received payment.
- Bank/Wire Transfer: The next page will be a summary of your order details - product, pricing, fees and applicable taxes. Once you click 'Place Your Order' payment instructions will be presented to you.
Please note : with this option an invoice will be sent to you via post in the next 5-6 business days. Simply fill out the pertinent information at your bank. Upon receipt of funds an email will be sent to you as confirmation of your purchase.
- Check/Money Order: The next page will be a summary of your order details - product, pricing, fees and applicable taxes. Once you click 'Place Your Order' payment instructions will be presented to you.
Please note : with this option you will need to send a check or money order to the address listed on the final page. Your registration will not be complete until funds have been received.
- Fax - Credit Card: The next page will be a summary of your order details - product, pricing, fees and applicable taxes. Once you click 'Place Your Order' payment instructions will be presented to you.
Please note : The fax number will be presented at the bottom of the final page. Once we receive your completed information we will process the order as soon as possible.
- Invoice: The next page will be a summary of your order details- product, pricing, fees and applicable taxes. Once you click Place Your Order payment instructions will be presented to you.
Please note : after you submit your order a printable invoice will be displayed in your web browser. After printing the invoice, you will then use it to remit payment to the address given on the invoice.
For Bank/Wire Transfer and Giro customers: The invoice sent to you via post will be the same. At that time you may use either method for payment.
The order process is secured via industry standard SSL3 encryption. This means that all sensitive information is encrypted with strong encryption methods.
The credit card processing is automated via real-time verification system, so your order is processed immediately and you'll get the serial key in minutes. This automation keeps our shop open 24h, 365 days per year.
USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
BY USING THIS SOFTWARE IN ANY WAY YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS SOFTWARE IN ANY WAY, AND PROMPTLY RETURN IT OR DELETE ANY COPIES OF THIS SOFTWARE IN YOUR POSSESSION.
ZGW Software grants you a non-exclusive license to use this software, and any associated documentation ("The Software"), as indicated herein. If you have purchased a Single User License, one copy of the Software may be installed and used, for internal use only, on a single computer. The Software is in "use" on a single computer when it has been loaded into temporary memory (i.e. RAM) or installed into permanent memory (hard disk or other device) of that computer. If you have purchased a Multiple User License (you specified several copies of the software when you purchased it), the Software may be installed and used, for internal purposes only, on the number of computers authorized at the time of purchase.
(a) If you are a REGISTERED user you are entitled to distribute all the flash, exe, screensaver you make for commercial purpose;
(b) make a copy of the software for archival purpose only;
(c) install the Software on another computer only if you change of workstation. In such a case you must uninstall the software from the previous workstation.
You CAN NOT:
(a) copy and distribute the Software or any portion of it;
(b) sublicense, lease, rent, or transfer this Software to another;
(c) cause or permit reverse engineering, disassembly, decompilation or alteration of this Software; (d) remove any product identification, copyright notices, or other notices or proprietary restrictions from this Software;
(e) copy the documentation accompanying the software.
This License is effective until terminated. You may terminate it at any time by destroying the Software, together with all copies thereof. This License will also terminate if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this Agreement. Upon such termination, you agree to destroy the Software, together with all copies thereof.
This Software and its source code are proprietary products of ZGW and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. The Software is licensed and not sold. You acquire only the right to use the Software and do not acquire any rights, express or implied, in the Software other than those specified in this License.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The Software is supplied "AS IS". ZGW disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and of fitness for any purpose. The user must assume the entire risk of using the Software.
DISCLAIMER OF DAMAGES
ZGW assumes no liability for damages, direct or consequential, which may result from the use of the Software, even if ZGW has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Any liability of the seller will be limited to refund the purchase price.